The Association of Used Cooking Oil Development Malaysia (AUCO) was established on 31st May 2018 as a nonprofit association by a group of Used Cooking Oil companies from East & West Malaysia.
The AUCO is the result of the effort, dialog and collaboration of expert UCO collector across the Malaysia who believe experienced professionals need to stay united to do the best for the UCO industry.
The vision is to develop a reliable and professional UCO industry which able to contribute significantly to the country by fostering the sustainable use of UCO for renewable fuel and protecting environment.
- To unite all key player in UCO industries and represent the UCO industry with a strong and consistent voice
- To promote the sustainable use of UCO
- To promote equitable principle and best practice for proper handling and recycling of Used Cooking Oils within Malaysia.
- To provide an open forum for discussion of problem and issues affecting the UCO industry.
- To work closely with government bodies and other organizations to ensure sustainable practices are being used within the industry.
- To collaborate on developing the Code of Practice as the definitive guide to providing UCO collection service
- To raise awareness to public on the importance of proper disposal, recycling and increase the collection of UCO generated by industries, food service establishment , household & etc.
- CAPITAL OIL & FATS SDN BHD
- JWCT EAST COAST TRADING
- TGG ENTERPRISE
- CHEN WAN ENTERPRISE
- INTER GENESIS SDN BHD
- CS OIL & FATS SDN BHD
- CS IMPORT & EXPORT TRADING SDN BHD
- KIM HUANG ENTERPRISE
- TUCK SOON ENTERPRISE
- PENG LI ENTERPRISE
- KAO SEONG ENTERPRISE
- CW GOLDEN ENTERPRISE
- CFW TRADING
- DAY FULL ENTERPRISE
- ZHONG HING PALM OIL ENTERPRISE
- UNIGREEN RESOURCES SDN BHD
- FOCK HEI ENTERPISE